- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
hey i know i have a lot of ASD friends for whom autoplay is a really awful thing so here is a really nice option, stay safe friends
Nicola Scott draws such a great Barda.
When we live in a world where you can access free content of naked consenting women in less than 5 seconds, why are people still invading the privacy of non-consenting women for nudes?
Hint: It has something to do with people feeling entitled to making any woman their personal porn, even if it violates or humiliates her in the process.
No outer space battles, no time travel, no Super vs. Super fighting, just superpowered individuals helping ordinary people who need them.
Superman protecting scared refugee kids from angry mobs because he knows what it’s like to be an undocumented immigrant.
Captain America standing up for a tired single mother getting harassed in the checkout line for using food stamps.
Wonder Woman comforting a trans girl by telling her that all it takes to be an Amazon is to follow Aphrodite’s laws of love and justice.
Scarlet Witch taking in a runaway girl fleeing a toxic household, holding her close in the middle of the night when she has nightmares. Telling her she’s not selfish or ungrateful, that family isn’t determined by blood.
These are the sort of stories I want to read. Maybe I’m just a sentimental fool, but I kinda miss the days when Superheroes were, ya know, heroic.
The only time the stuff at the very top is any good is if you can actually root for the heroes because they’re doing good, noble things for other people.
OMG! This is the best gag! #greenlantern #boostergold
i can’t fucking stand jennifer lawrence but for the love of god don’t reblog her fucking leaked nudes they obviously weren’t meant to be put out there spreading them around makes you just as bad as whoever leaked them & i will unfollow you im not kidding i don’t care how close we are.
Tomorrow we begin a month or “wake me up when September ends” posts despite no one listening to that song for about a decade
I FOUND A SECRET SHARING WEBSITE AND THIS IS THE BEST ONE
I really love this show……….
(forever unfinished !)
my favorite moment in all cinematic history is when an enormous robot the size of a skyscraper picks up a battleship and smashes it into a giant sea alien’s face. god bless pacific rim